Kim at Grade One Doodle Bugs has tagged moi. I have been tagged a few times already, so I've decided to answer the questions she has composed but not tag anyone in return (sorry Flams).
The questions are...
1.What's your favourite kind of apple red or green?
I grew up with three apple orchards surrounding our house. Third generation, grandfather created, apple varieties. My most favourite is Lowland Raspberry (a species from Russia originally). It's mostly pink with a little green.
2. Tell of a time when you knew you were truely appreciated.
My cousins dad died after a long battle with brain cancer when we were teenagers. My mom and I went to Winnipeg to spend a week with the family. Ann (my age) and Am (a year older) are two of my dearest besties and I helped with whatever they needed me for. Sometimes this meant making a cup of tea. Sometimes it meant just listening to them when they needed to talk. To this day, they tell me how much that week meant to them.
3. What's the tallest your hair has been? (What can I say, I loved the 80's).
Hmmmm...Maybe six inches in the front when the BIG BACK-COMBED bangs were in. I used to blow dry my hair upside down, back comb it like crazy and then spray it for added volume.
4. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
5. What picture book makes you cry every time?
"Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch
6. If you were granted one wish for your classroom, what would it be?
MORE SQUARE FOOTAGE. I'd wish my room was twice its size. I could have areas for everything...sooooo cool.
7. Finish this statement: "If money grew on trees..."
it wouldn't be worth anything. It would be too easily accessed.
8. Favourite colour of jelly bean?
9. If you won the lottery, would you hire an assistant or retire?
Never thought of hiring an assistant-YUPPERS that is what I would do. For the first few years anyway...until the wealth idea sunk in.
10. If you were a colour, what would it be?