PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Step 1: Shared Journal Covers {check}

My parents JUST got in from beautiful British Columbia for a three week visit. This blog post will be short...

I watched a tutorial on Classroom DIY by Tessa about how to make your own frames in MS Publisher. Here are six covers that I've made to cover my Journals for class writing activities. I have some ideas I'd like to try out concerning Journals, pictures, fancy pens and folders...stay tuned...more to come

I've tried to make sure that the Journals have different types of writing and that they are engaging.
The fonts are from Kevin & Amanda.

 
 
{click HERE to get covers}

I'm not finished this little project, but this is all I can do for now. Parents await...

Enjoy! Any suggestions for other topics? I am thinking a letter writing task would be good...hmmmm

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!