I have been honoured with The Versatile Blogger award...WOWZA! Made my month...Thank you so much to Mrs Geary at Light a Candle. Here are the rules:
7 Things About Myself:
1. I love reality TV shows. It's kinda like my guilty secret...Roseanne's Nuts is my newest fave (f.u.n.n.y) ...the judge shows also fit into my reality love affair. Especially Judge Judy-she says the things everyone is thinking.
2. I am slightly addicted to online shopping. EBay & Amazon to be exact...I have bought most of my teaching materials/resources from these two stores. I have also saved a mint buying Christmas gifts through Amazon.
3. I think Adam Lambert should have won American Idol. He's just so darn talented and cute. Even with black eyeliner...which suits him. So I like it, too.
4. I enjoy doing housework on Saturday mornings while listening to 80s power ballads. Yes, I sing along...I have been known to dance along. I also love disco, soft rock, pop...pretty much anything.
5. My 8 year old son plays safety in football. I am his biggest fan but don't understand a thing that is happening.
6. I LOVE writing essays (English major) the most of any form of writing. I am hopeless when it comes to writing narratives...they seem to go on and on and on...
7. I have a fairly new obsession with nonfiction and fiction books that are about the Tudor period. I also like to share the facts I read about with anyone who will listen. Whether they want to know or not. Even if they run away.
Here are some blogs that I have newly discovered: