PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hit the Ground RUNNING

Hello blogging world!
I spent the summer blogging, pinning and creating...now I am implementing the wonderful ideas I have been so lucky to read and see.
I will take pictures of my classroom and show you everything asap. The beginning of the year is so extremely busy-no news to anyone out there.
Here is a quick little list of the ideas I  have used compliments of the blogosphere:

  • Bucket Filling (using library pockets)
  • Author of the Month 
  • Picture Prompts for Oral Language
  • Word Work in File Folders
  • Calendar Math
  • Class Events/Math Bulletin Board
  • Back-to-School Necklace Glyph
  • Back-to-School Brochure
Hmmm...there is more but I will leave you in suspense! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!