My sincerest apologies for not checking my blog until today, but what a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (no joke...it's my bday) to read the comments that have been left after my last posting. I won an amazing award not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES. Wowza, wowza, wowza.
Rebecca and Katie at First Grade ABC's , Amber at Sparkles, Smiles and Student Teaching and Erika from The Honey Bunch have awarded me the "One Lovely Blog" award. Thank you so much! This is such a pretty award and very appreciated. If you haven't checked out their blogs yet, you should. They're full of information and ideas and are extremely
stalk follower worthy. Here are the guidelines of this award:
1. Link back to the blog that gave you this cute award.
2. Pass the award onto 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you! :)
15 blogs...hmmm...here are some of the blogs that I absolutely adore...not quite 15...but I am the birthday girl so I give myself permission to alter the rules a little :)
1. Kim from Grade One Doodlebugs
2. Kerri and Lindsay from Teacher Bits and Bobs
3. Jamie from 2nd Grade Stuff
4. Jessica from Dandelions and Dragonflies
5. Erin from E is for Explore!
6. Lisa at First Grade Bloomabilities
7. Molly at Lessons with Laughter
8. Ms Harris from Ms Harris's MON-STAR 2nd Grade Class
Okay-eight fabulous bloggers...I follow and love many more but here is my little list for now!
I buy many resources from tpt. I also download free resources and leave feedback. My quick question is this: is it okay to blog about the resources that I have downloaded whether bought or for free? I link back to where I got them from (therefore giving a chance for more feedback) and don't offer them on my own blog...just information and pictures of what I've done. Perhaps a link to the post on the creator's blog? Is this cheeky? I don't create my own resources as a rule, so have nothing to share but am so excited to use the resources that others sell or give away. Help!