Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Making Life a Little Easier One Month at a Time-Organizational Freebie!!

I've been thinking...I have all sorts of ideas for the upcoming year and I need a way to organize them. Personally, I like to make lists, lists and more lists. So, I've made these monthly templates to keep my thoughts in order. I've started with Sept-Feb and will finish the rest tomorrow.
Learning Goals and Focus refer to what I will be working on in my class (ie schema) My Focus is the group of students who I will be working with one-on-one (Guided Groups).
The box at the bottom refers to the units I am teaching.
The right hand table is for the tasks and assignments I will be assigning. For example, in September a Technology focus will be making avatars and trying out MS Office.
On the back of these templates, I will be photocopying my monthly Grade 2/3 News, which will also keep me on track.








Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea Keri. It's a very nice visual for your wall so you can always be reminded of where you are going. Thank you for sharing.
    Ms. Brown's Grade 2 Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I love your blog and I am a follower! I even used one of your ideas in my classroom in June...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi....Do you have an August calendar overview??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!