PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pattern Blocks, Site Words, and Pinterest

While pinning, I saw an idea for practicing sight words using pattern block pictures at First Grade Sweet Life.
My classroom contains hundreds of these pattern blocks, so as soon as I saw this idea I thought to myself  "This is going to work like a charm for both Math and Literacy...YAHOO!"

I am going to print on cardstock (Micheals has a big sale on right now!), laminate and add to our Word Work Station.

 I have searched and searched for printable pictures. VOILA-here is an amazing resource to use. PreKinders has asked that her designs are not shown directly on other blogs/websites. Instead, she has asked that a link to her site be provided and followed...click HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just thought I'd let you know that I have chosen you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Stop by my blog and check it out! :-)

    Mrs. Geary at Light a Candle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!