PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 14, 2012

January CURRENTLY

I really like these CURRENTLY linky parties. I love reading about everyone else and what they are doing and it gives me time to reflect. OLW took me awhile. I started to think about the goals I have in mind for myself, my family, and my job...it made me realize that I need to start taking the time to really appreciate what I already have and all the wonderful things about my life. Personally, I need to stop the "but..." You know-sentences like "Thank you so much for _____ but ______" Or, even worse, "I like ____ but...." I am going to start ending my sentences BEFORE the "but" and APPRECIATE what I am thankful for. Or at least try to.
I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade...so fun!


5 comments:

  1. I love your olw! I appreicate all of the blogs out there that make me a better teacher! I am already a follower and would love for you to come visit me!

    I probably need to start thinking about the 100th day of school too!

    Thank you for your wonderful blog!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following now! Thanks for sharing your ideas.
    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm "needing" the same thing you're needing. =)

    New follower!
    Emily
    Second Grade Silliness 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name of your blog, so I had to come check it out! It is so cute :) I'll be back to check out more great ideas :)

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower! And, we have the same OLW!! :)

    Live Laugh and Love to Learn
    livelaughandlovetolearn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!